- 2mm rigidised aluminium, welded ‘off the edge’, for maximum strength.
- Safe-to-handle rounded edges.
- Identification with colour coded corner ‘smarties’.
- Recessed sprung handles and cam-operated butterfly security catches.
- Rubber seal/gaskets for weather protection.
- Specialist foam design service available to provide tailored cushioning in high quality “closed cell” polyethylene foam.
- This product can be custom built to order, even for one-offs, to meet the most exacting design requirements.
- Made-to-order sizes available.
- Standard sizes available.
Made from 2 mm rigidised aluminium AluCurve is constructed without an edge corner weld to prevent seam splitting. AluCurve is the ideal balance between style and protection and the tough pre-pressed corners add extra strength and exceptional resistance to drop damage.
Every aspect of the AluCurve case has been given very careful consideration. Recessed catches & handles, lid/body seals protects from ingress (rain, dirt, dust and other environmental hazards), webbing lid which stays open in an upright position, indents for stacking and radius edges are to name but a few of its features.
Why not personalise or brand your case with colour coded ‘smarties’ making identification simple. The ‘smarties’ fit in the pressed corners and allow you to spot your case in a crowd or colour code equipment types.
AluCurve can be equipped with many options customising to your needs; pad lockable catches, for extra heavy contents and easy manoeuvrability, low profile wheels and integral retractable handle can be incorporated and labelling of various types are possible including company branding.
AluCurve can be equipped with foam inserts and gives the maximum protection to its contents and has been used for many different applications from broadcast to military. Its lightweight and stylish design make it a very appealing product.
View our full range of protective cases.
Contact us today to get your personalised quote
+44 (0)20 8568 1881 | firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in:
Where secure and save transportation and storage of essential and sensitive equipment is a prerequisite, our range of protective cases fulfils almost any requirement.
Foam protection that meet requirements for colour, multi-layering and special properties, by a variety of processes, including high speed CNC routing, laminating, drilling, blocking and hand sculpting.