- 2mm rigidised aluminium, welded ‘off the edge’, for maximum strength.
- Safe-to-handle rounded edges.
- Identification with colour coded corner ‘smarties’.
- Recessed sprung handles and cam-operated butterfly security catches.
- Rubber seal/gaskets for weather protection.
- Specialist foam design service available to provide tailored cushioning in high quality “closed cell” polyethylene foam.
- This product can be custom built to order, even for one-offs, to meet the most exacting design requirements.
- Made-to-order sizes available.
- Standard sizes available.
Made from 2mm rigidised aluminium welded with radiused edges, without an edge seam for superior strength and comfort when carrying.
Alucurve is the ideal combination of style and protection. Tough pre pressed corners add extra strength and a higher resistance to drop damage.
Every aspect of the Alucurve case has been given very careful consideration. Its design features include recessed catches & handles, indents for stacking and curved edges, together with a coloured plastic ‘smartie’ on the corners to give a distinctive appearance.
View our full range of protective cases.
Contact us today to get your personalised quote
+44 (0)20 8568 1881 | firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in:
Where secure and save transportation and storage of essential and sensitive equipment is a prerequisite, our range of protective cases fulfils almost any requirement.
Foam protection that meet requirements for colour, multi-layering and special properties, by a variety of processes, including high speed CNC routing, laminating, drilling, blocking and hand sculpting.