Updated May 2018
Information we collect
CP Cases may collect information of visitors to our website for means of analysis. This information may include your IP address and cookie data stored on your computer. In addition, CP Cases may collect and process any personal data that is submitted via website forms, such as quote enquiries, sign up requests for information and newsletters.
The personal data we collect via our website may include:
- Any personal data you provide to CP Cases through a website form. This can include first and last name, your postal and email address, telephone contact number, company name and website address.
- CP Cases collects browsing data from visits to the website. This can include the number of visits, geolocation information, time spent on the website, which pages are viewed and from which source you visited the website from.
By visiting our website, you provide consent to the collection and use of your personal data.
Use of your information
The information we collect from you is used to provide you with information about our products and services. In addition, we may use it for one or more of the following purposes:
- To analyse how visitors navigate and use our website.
- We may provide you with information about other relevant products that may also be of interest.
- To inform you of any changes in our products and services, or website changes.
- To contact customers with newsletters, mailings and other campaign-based marketing communications.
CP Cases will disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on CP Cases or its website, or (b) protect and defend the rights or property of CP Cases and its website.
Sharing information and personal data
CP Cases will not share your information with any third parties.
Retention and Deletion
All personal data and information collected by CP Cases are stored securely with hosting in accordance with the highest security regulations. We will not store your personal data for longer than is required to meet our contractual obligations with you. Under the GDPR policy, you have the right to request what information and personal data is currently held about you. You also have the right to request deletion of your information and personal data and choose opt-out of any communications that you are subscribed to. You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about the processing of information data by us.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer to help us analyse how users use our site. For further information on cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org or www.aboutcookies.org.