Shock, vibration and careless handling can seriously damage vital medical equipment unless adequately protected. Major international medical groups rely on CP Cases’ design engineers to create re-usable transit cases and bags for medical products and equipment.
Over 85% of our output to the medical industry is custom-made to meet the exact and demanding needs of customers.
Where professional appearance must go hand-in-hand with protection from physical and environmental hazards, CP can provide the solution.
- CP Cases is accredited to ISO9001, giving assurance of design capability and production excellence.
- Our design team can provide tailor-made solutions in tough rotomoulded polyethylene for heavy portable equipment, such as home dialysis kits, where protection must be matched by ease of use, with wheels and extending grab handles.
- AluWeld and AluCurve aluminium cases provide the ideal shipping container for multiple autoclave trays.
- Custom built bags in hardwearing waterproof materials provide protection and lightness for carrying portable diagnostic equipment and emergency kits.
- All of our cases and bags can be fitted with specially-engineered closed cell, non-absorbent foam to precisely locate delicate surgical instruments or orthopaedic joints.
- Specialist foam design service available to provide tailored cushioning in high quality “closed cell” polyethylene foam.
- This product can be custom built to order, even for one-offs, to meet the most exacting design requirements.
- Standard sizes available.
Medical chest and table
A custom designed Amazon Case for storage and use of emergency medical stores.
Stryker needs a system to allow surgeons to access the full suite of parts required for an operation.
Olympus Keymed Pecon Incubator Cases
Protecting incubators to help preserve and maintain temperature and humidity of microbiological cultures or cell cultures.
The Medical Applications
You only need to refer to our customer case studies to see the variety of solutions and applications where we support the medical sector. Using our range of products we have helped many clients; from custom rotomoulded polyethylene cases for potable peritoneal dialysis equipment and fabric tool rolls for endoscopy equipment, through to medical cases for the defence sector.