To meet the varied needs of Broadcast professionals – from ENG news cameramen to the high-end broadcasters – we provide a wide range of bags and TV cases with practical designs using quality tested materials to protect tv studio equipment and provide ease of use.
- We design our products using input from manufacturers such as Sony, dealers such as Visual Impact and Mitcorp and end-users including the BBC and Presteigne.
- We strive for innovative designs using new advanced materials to produce tougher, lighter more cost-effective products.
- Whilst keeping our eye on the practical nature of our products, we realise that presentation is highly important and directly reflects on our customers, so we ensure that our product not only is good but looks the business!
- Our clients range from large television companies such as the BBC, news gathering organisations such as Reuters and APTN, large manufacturers such as Sony, JVC and Ikegami, and hire companies like Presteigne and Creative Technology.
- Specialist foam design service available to provide tailored cushioning in high quality “closed cell” polyethylene foam.
- This product can be custom built to order, even for one-offs, to meet the most exacting design requirements.
- Made-to-order sizes available.
- Standard sizes available.
Sony required assistance with the containment and protection of equipment for Outdoor Broadcast.
Steve Mitchell, Steadicam Owner
Steve entrusted the CP Cases sales team and designers to develop a solution that required bespoke specifications and met exacting standards.
A solution was required that could protect the equipment during transit and then become the mobile studio on deployment.
The Broadcast Applications
CP Cases provides a wide variety of products for the broadcast and professional media market: from camera & filter cases through outdoor broadcast through to mobile and portable solutions for emergency reporting.
Camera and filter cases are designed using rugged textiles, aluminium or polyethylene subject to the customer requirements. For outdoor broadcast we have a whole range of camera rain covers that are made for particular makes and models but we also custom design. We have gone as far as building workstations for particular clients filming and animation needs.
Our SatRack products are specifically designed for ENGs and media professionals as it is extremely light weight and can be taken on commercial airlines as checked luggage for quick deployment of electronic and satcom equipment.