- Heavy-duty weatherproof – as you’d expect!
- Manufactured from water repellent, urethane coated, nylon 210 or 1000 denier Cordura
- Stitched seams are sealed with heat applied waterproof tape
- Vinyl windows to view operation controls
- Draw-strings to create tight fit
- Standard sizes available for hand-held or tripod mounted configurations
- Branding and identification available – silk screen or embroidery available in a wide range of colors
- Standard sizes to cover wide range of configurations or customs designs available
Weatherproof camera covers for broadcast applications
CP Cases’ weatherproof Camera Rain Covers offer the best value and performence the market can offer. We use the highest quality materials and first class craftsmanship, all at competitive prices.
Our Camera Rain Covers are used at some of the most prestigious sports and live events. They are essential to ensure any broadcaster their equipment has the right protection. We secure cameras and lenses against some of the harshest environments the elements can deliver.
UV stabilized PU backed materials, heat sealed seams and overlap designs ensure complete waterproofing for the main cover. Flexible sleeves to access pan bars, zoom demand and focus control are included and created with weatherproof lightweight materials that do not restrict camera operator movement.
Appropriately located vinyl windows give visual access where required. Zippered closures with weatherproofing create quick access to controls and also allow for camera ventilation.
Draw cords around lenses, operator sleeves and other access ports ensure windproof and safe weather seals.
Weatherproof Camera Rain Covers are produced for the leading camera manufacturers, such as Sony, Grass Valley, and Panasonic, with lens options including all the popular models of Box and EFP telephoto lenses from Canon and Fujinon. Various configurations are all catered for with our standard designs. We also have the capability to customize designs when required.
Corporate branding and transparent pockets for identification labels can be added. We offer a range of accessories which include Over Night Covers and Zipped Storage Pouches.
Camera Rain Covers Features
Contact us today to get your personalised quote
(410) 352 9450 | firstname.lastname@example.org OR fill out the form below.
You may also be interested in:
Labelling and Identification
Customer branding and client labelling using a range of options; silk screen printing, engraved labels, etched labels, embroidered panels, sewn-on badges and swing labels.
Lightweight, tough and made-to-measure Rugged Textiles are a cost effective and practical solution for moving, deploying and protecting equipment and instrumentation.