- Watertight/dust proof design using tongue & groove construction and a replaceable o-ring seal to achieve an IP-67 rated protective case.
- Ultimate impact strength polypropylene co-polymer provides unsurpassed protection and is lighter while being multiple times stronger than the competition.
- Reinforced padlock hasps allow the use of standard size padlocks for added security. TSA accepted padlocks are an available accessory.
- Flush snap-down overmolded handle for 2 man lift on large or long cases. Cushion grip overmold material reduces hand fatigue.
- Quiet glide polyurethane in-line skate style wheels with factory lubricated sealed ball bearings ensure smooth trouble free movement.
The 3i Series Cases are injection molded from ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, material specified by the U.S. military for cases and containers. It features a gasketed, water and dust-tight submersible design, meeting military standard MIL-C-4150J.
The automatic ambient pressure equalization valve self-regulates for different altitudes meeting military standards MIL-STD-648C and IP67. It is resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage, surpassing military standard MIL-STD-810F. The case features a continuous molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin, a patented trigger release latch system, and a comfortable, snap-down, rubber over-molded handle. All 3i Series Cases are backed by an Unconditional Lifetime Warranty.Patented “Trigger Latches” stay closed until you want them opened. Key locking “TSA” accepted versions are available.
To view our full range of protective cases click here.
Contact us today to get your personalised quote
(410) 352 9450 | email@example.com
You may also be interested in:
Designed to meet applications in the defense, marine, security, aerospace, oil and gas, satellite and telecommunications markets worldwide, Amazon Cases are tough, lightweight and customizable.
Combining standard size, off-the-shelf injection molded cases and custom foam inserts to deliver a unique solution for protection and transport of your equipment.
Custom Rotomolded Cases
Rotomolded cases are designed to meet precise requirements, allowing for a high level of flexibility; from tough utilitarian military containers to elegant, functional cases with a "designer" luggage look.