- Predominantly, CP Cases uses Plastazote Foam – a cross-linked, closed cell polyethylene foam which has ideal characteristics for use in protective packaging.
- Plastazote is inert and lightweight, whilst being tough, flexible and resilient.
- It has a very wide operating temperature range and exhibits excellent chemical and water resistance.
- Specific anti-static and conductive foams are available for the packaging of static sensitive components.
- Plastazote foams are defined by their density in Kg per cubic meter; CP Cases predominantly use LD18, LD33 and LD45 type foams.
- Given the mass of a component and the maximum g-force it is to be subjected to, we determine and advise on the type of foam necessary and its thickness and shape.
CP Cases can tailor make foam internals for any size or shape case or bag by a variety of processes, including high speed CNC routing, laminating, drilling, blocking and hand sculpting.
We can calculate which density of foam to use and the exact thickness of foam required to produce the desired deceleration on impact.
Foam Engineering Features
Contact us today to get your personalised quote
(410) 352 9450 | email@example.com
You may also be interested in:
Designed to meet applications in the defense, marine, security, aerospace, oil and gas, satellite and telecommunications markets worldwide, Amazon Cases are tough, lightweight and customizable.
Custom Rotomolded Cases
Rotomolded cases are designed to meet precise requirements, allowing for a high level of flexibility; from tough utilitarian military containers to elegant, functional cases with a "designer" luggage look.
Combining standard size, off-the-shelf injection molded cases and custom foam inserts to deliver a unique solution for protection and transport of your equipment.
Lightweight, tough and made-to-measure Rugged Textiles are a cost effective and practical solution for moving, deploying and protecting equipment and instrumentation.
Foam protection that meet requirements for color, multi-layering and special properties, by a variety of processes, including high speed CNC routing, laminating, drilling, blocking and hand sculpting.
A triumph of strength and style, protecting contents even under severe impact, and are tougher, lighter and more resilient than traditional designs in laminated plywood.