- Capabilities to design and manufacture custom foam inserts for effective support and protection of your valuable equipment
- Custom foam inserts are created to meet exact project requirements for color, multi-layering and special properties
- Foam provides protection from shocks, impact and vibration
- Our engineers determine ideal foam type, density, thickness and shape based on your components, the fragility level of your gear and the maximum g-force to which the equipment will be subjected
Foam inserts are an essential part of protective packaging, surrounding and supporting the product itself. The selection of appropriate foam types and densities is critical to ensure the safety of case contents. When designing the most effective foam support for individual applications, we use various processes such as punching, stamping, CNC routing, hand-forming and sculpturing.
Foam inserts and protection are used with the whole range of protective cases we market and the different uses are boundless – from weapons cases and camera cases to medical cases and instrument cases. We apply our client’s requirements first and the resulting protective cases represent the ideal solutions.
We have many years of experience advising customers on equipment support, layout and necessary protection from shock, impact and vibration. Whether foam packaging requirements include military specifications, commercial specs for industrial products or enhancements to sales presentations, we offer choices in foam color, multi-layering and materials, including anti-static foam, conductive foam and foam with self-extinguishing properties.
Our foam engineers are specialists and always on hand to advise you on foam choices and applications.
Foam Engineering Features
Contact us today to get your personalised quote
(410) 352 9450 | email@example.com OR fill out the form below.
You may also be interested in:
Designed to meet applications in the defense, marine, security, aerospace, oil and gas, satellite…
Custom Rotomolded Cases
Rotomolded cases are designed to meet precise requirements, allowing for a high level of…
Combining standard size, off-the-shelf injection molded cases and custom foam inserts to deliver a…
Lightweight, tough and made-to-measure Rugged Textiles are a cost effective and practical solution for…
Foam protection that meet requirements for color, multi-layering and special properties, by a variety…