- The 19 inch SatRack frame is supplied with stainless steel caged nuts for ease of securing equipment. Support shelves and equipment restraint systems are optional for additional fixing security.
- The 19 inch SatRack frame is suspended in a lightweight 10mm rigid honeycombed polypropylene (Astroboard) outer shell with angled elastomeric anti vibration mounts available in 2 shore hardnesses. These provide 40mm of “sway” space between the rack and outer shell and are available in various grades to give alternative suspension characteristics to suit different payloads.
- The polypropylene shell is contained within a weatherproof, PU backed, nylon fabric outer bag complete with tamper proof, padlockable zipped panels allowing front and rear access. The outer bag can have an external label holder and several units can be stacked and secured with optional tensionable stack straps.
- The zipped access panels are stiffened with puncture resistant polypropylene and the rear panel can be fitted with a cable storage pouch.
Our ultra-lightweight SatRack portable 19” rack-mount transit cases allow easy storage, carrying and transport of your valuable electronics, while maintaining a high level of shock and vibration protection. Suitable for airline travel as checked luggage, our patented line of SatRacks are available in 2U through 6U sizes, with 19″, 24″ and 29″ deep lightweight aluminum shock-mounted internal chassis. SatRacks are quickly deployable, highly useful in commercial and military applications and fully compatible with 19″ rack-mount equipment. Half-rack SatRacks are also available.
To view our full range of 19″ racks click here.
19 inch rackmount chassis
Combining precision manufacturing techniques with innovative design, this new approach to producing rackmount chassis brings outstanding durability and performance during shock & vibration testing.
19" Rack chassis assembly guide
Best practice guide to populating 19″ rack chassis. Essential ‘how to do it’ advice for Amazon Rack, ERack and SatRack. Click here
Contact us today to get your personalised quote
(410) 352 9450 | email@example.com OR fill out the form below.
Please complete the form below and we'll respond very shortly
You may also be interested in:
Protective enclosures for 19-inch systems meeting a wide range of applications; live performance, satellite…
When secure transportation and storage of essential equipment is a priority, our range of…
Lightweight, tough and made-to-measure Rugged Textiles are a cost effective and practical solution for…