- Built to NEMA 4 or 4X construction standards (indoor/outdoor use, O.K. for contact with water)
- Materials: steel or stainless steel, Type 304 or 316 (aluminum also available)
- Height: standard “U” heights from 3U to 16U, custom sizes also available (overall enclosure height is typically 4” greater than U height)
- Width: 24” is standard external width
- Depth: different rack depths are available, including 19”, 24”, 29” and 34”, custom depths also available (overall enclosure depth is typically 5” greater than rack rail depth)
- Mounting: enclosures are free-standing, with optional casters, leveling feet, forklift brackets and more
- Rack rails: enclosures include two pairs of vertical 19” rack-mount rails, both pairs horizontally-adjustable (front-to-rear) on welded uni-strut lengths
- Rack rails have clearance (not threaded) holes, for use with mounting fasteners (10-32 clip-nuts and 10-32 X 5/8” Phillips pan head machine screws, included)
- Doors: “dual access” design (single front door, single rear door), each fully gasketed, hinged left, latched right, with quarter-turn latches or 3-point locking latches
- Hinges: concealed, lift-off style (doors are removable, if desired)
- Grounding studs: included on each door and inside enclosure
- Print pocket: plastic construction, self-adhesive, shipped loose, for storing drawings, manuals, instructions and other documents
- Handles: heavy duty, stainless steel, black powder coated, typically four total (two per side)
- Casters (optional): 4” wheel, 5” overall height, four total, swivel style, two with brakes
- Finish, steel enclosures: commercial grade powder coating
- Finish, stainless steel enclosures: #4 brushed finish
- Standard colors: black, blue, desert tan, gray, olive drab, white (custom colors also available)
- Weights: enclosures generally range from 35 to 150+ lbs., depending on size (refer to size chart)
- Options (extensive list available): cable exit holes, drip shield, fan/filter, lifting eyes, solar shield, tie-downs, view window and more
- Excluded: shock-mounts, MIL-STD certification
As a further expansion of our line of 19” rack-mount products, CP Cases is proud to introduce our new 19” rack-mount Electronic Equipment Enclosures – ELV1. These Made-in-USA enclosures are built to heavy duty NEMA Standards, specifically NEMA 4 (indoor/outdoor use) and NEMA 4X (indoor/outdoor use and corrosion-resistant). ELV1 enclosures are produced from high quality steel (powder coated) or stainless steel (Type 304 or 316). We can also provide aluminum enclosures, if required. A wide range of standard sizes are available, with heights from 3-16U+ and rack-mount depths from 12-34” or more. Custom configurations are also available. Each free-standing enclosure is “dual access”, with front and rear hinged doors and internally-adjustable rack rails. Select from an array of options, including casters, connector panels, fans, floor stands, locking latches, leveling feet, lifting eyes, tie-downs, solar shields, view windows and more. ELV1 enclosures are not shock-mounted, nor do they include MIL-STD accreditation. However, these competitively priced enclosures offer reliable equipment protection with short lead times. For many commercial/industrial rack-mount applications, you will find our ELV1 enclosures to be the perfect solution.
Contact us today to get your personalised quote
(410) 352 9450 | email@example.com OR fill out the form below.
You may also be interested in:
ERacks are welded aluminum, lightweight, ruggedized, shock-mounted transit cases, used for housing, transporting and protecting valuable 19” rack-mount electronics. A full range of sizes are available, from 2U to 18U. Our patented ERacks are fully customizable to suit all customer’s needs.
Amazon ruggedized racks combine the tough resilience of a rotomolded case with a stainless steel rack frame suspended by anti-vibration mounts, to protect and secure sensitive equipment.
Unique, super-lightweight solution for portable satellite and electronic equipment, available in full 19-inch and half rack sizes - designed for checked baggage and fast deployment.