- Extensive variety of heights – 2U to 18U
- Great selection of chassis depths – 14″, 19″, 24″, 29″, 34″
- Half-rack (half-width) sizes also available
- Unique high tensile corrosion-proof aluminum construction
- CNC-machined extrusions are locked together to provide dimensional accuracy meeting international 19″ rack-mount standards
- Chassis design incorporates extra strength and rigidity, suitable for payloads to 140 lbs.
- Ideal for commercial and military applications
- Shipped completely assembled, rack fasteners included (cage nuts, machine screws, finishing washers)
- Tested and certified to MIL-STD-810G, when used within CP Cases Amazon (rotomolded) and ERack (welded aluminum) racks
- Optional items include support rails, shelves, grounding strap and more
CP Cases is proud to introduce our latest patented product – CV2, a rugged yet lightweight aluminum stand-alone chassis. Perfect for lab use, testing, R&D, bench-top work and other applications, this chassis will securely house your rack-mount electronics, allowing access to your gear from all sides. Complete with vibration/shock-absorbing mounting feet, you will appreciate the versatility of this remarkably strong chassis.
Contact us today to get your personalised quote
(410) 352 9450 | email@example.com
You may also be interested in:
Amazon (Rotomolded PE) COOL-COLLARS
CP Cases Amazon racks, coupled with an Amazon COOL-COLLAR, are a great cooling solution. Various sizes available, with various options. Lower priced than an aluminum package, but with similar ruggedization characteristics. Indoor/outdoor end use.
ERack (Welded Aluminum) COOL-COLLARS
An air conditioned ERack provides our lightest cooling solution. Wide range of sizes available, with many options. EMI shielding also available. Final equipment package has excellent ruggedization attributes. Indoor/outdoor use, for military and commercial applications.
Amazon ruggedized racks combine the tough resilience of a rotomolded case with a stainless steel rack frame suspended by anti-vibration mounts, to protect and secure sensitive equipment.
Protective enclosures for 19-inch systems meeting a wide range of applications; live performance, satellite & telecoms, test & measurement products and defense & homeland security.