- Enhanced ‘sway space’ between inner frame and outer case to prevent contact with outer container
- All our 19 inch Amazon Racks have a ‘user adjustable’ inner frame allowing back to front movement of 2″ within the outer container to accommodate front panel and rear wiring/ connector needs.
- Optional ‘EasyGlide’ removable, self anchoring, internal frame system
- Standard, stainless steel 5/32 threaded fasteners secure electronic equipment into floating stainless steel cage nuts at both front and rear of frame.
- All our 19 inch Amazon Racks have positive stacking, aligning at the front face regardless of rack depth
Amazon ruggedized racks combine the tough resilience of a rotomolded polyethylene case with an aluminum (or stainless steel) shock-mounted inner chassis, suspended by 8 (or 16) anti-vibration mounts for proper shock and vibration protection to your valuable payloads.
Amazon 19” rack-mount transit cases are available from 4U to 14U in height and in standard chassis depths of 19″, 24″, 29” and 34” depths. Our racks are designed to function in extreme conditions and survive rough handling in military or commercial applications. Amazon 19″ ruggedized racks comply with MIL-STD 810F and are rated IP65. Our optional EasyGlide system allows the inner chassis to slide-out from the rack body and is completely removable for full access and “on the bench” convenience in equipment loading, maintenance and troubleshooting.
Amazon 19 inch racks offer enhanced “sway space” between the inner chassis and the walls of the rack body, to prevent damage to your gear under severe impact conditions. Our racks have available optional air conditioning and/or heating capabilities to create a complete climate-controlled environment for your valuable electronics.
To view our full range of 19″ racks, please click here.
Amazon Racks Features
19 inch rackmount chassis
Combining precision manufacturing techniques with innovative design, this new approach to producing rackmount chassis brings outstanding durability and performance during shock & vibration testing.
Zipped pouched that can be secured in place in both shallow and deep rack lids for the storage of cabling and leads are available. Cable pouches can be retro fitted by users without the use of tools. This is just one of many optional accessories, such as tamper-proof latches, support shelves, pressure relief valves and replacement handles that allow Amazon Racks to be customized to fit the user’s requirements.
19" Rack chassis assembly guide
Best practise guide to populating 19″ Rack Chassis. Essential ‘how to do it’ advice for Amazon Rack, ERack and SatRack. Click here
Contact us today to get your personalised quote
(410) 352 9450 | firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in:
Protective enclosures for 19-inch systems meeting a wide range of applications; live performance, satellite & telecoms, test & measurement products and defense & homeland security.
Where secure and save transportation and storage of essential and sensitive equipment is a prerequisite, our range of protective cases fulfils almost any requirement.
Thermoelectric climate control systems and vapor compression cycle coolers in racks or integrated units; perfect for keeping 19" rack systems performing at their optimum.