- Enhanced ‘sway space’ between inner frame and outer case to prevent contact with outer container
- All Amazon racks have a ‘user adjustable’ inner frame allowing back to front movement of 2″ within the outer container to accommodate front panel and rear wiring/ connector needs.
- Optional ‘EasyGlide’ removable, self anchoring, internal frame system
- Standard, stainless steel 5/32 threaded fasteners secure electronic equipment into floating stainless steel cage nuts at both front and rear of frame.
- All racks have positive stacking, aligning at the front face regardless of rack depth
Amazon ruggedized racks combine the tough resilience of a rotomolded case with an aluminum rack frame (an optional stainless steel frame is available) which is suspended by 8 (or 16 as an option) anti-vibration mounts.
Anti vibration racks are available from 4U to 14U and in two standard frame depths of 19″and 24″. (Further sizes to follow).
Amazon 19″ racks are designed to function in extreme conditions and survive rough handling in military or civilian applications.
Amazon 19″ ruggedized racks comply with MIL-STD 810 and are rated IP65.
The optional EasyGlide™ system allows the inner frame to slide in and out of the rack body. This enables easy “on the bench” equipment population and “full all round” access for maintenance.
Amazon 19-inch racks offer enhanced ‘sway space’ between the inner frame and rack body to prevent collision under severe impact conditions.
Amazon racks are an approved product for government and MoD / DoD requirements.
To view our full range of 19″ racks click here.
Amazon Racks Features
Zipped pouched that can be secured in place in both shallow and deep rack lids for the storage of cabling and leads are available. Cable pouches can be retro fitted by users without the use of tools. This is just one of many optional accessories, such as tamper-proof latches, support shelves, pressure relief valves and replacement handles that allow Amazon Racks to be customized to fit the user’s requirements.
19" Rack chassis assembly guide
Best practise guide to populating 19″ Rack Chassis. Essential ‘how to do it’ advice for Amazon Rack, ERack and SatRack. Click here
Contact us today to get your personalised quote
(410) 352 9450 | firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in:
Protective enclosures for 19-inch systems meeting a wide range of applications; live performance, satellite & telecoms, test & measurement products and defense & homeland security.
Where secure and save transportation and storage of essential and sensitive equipment is a prerequisite, our range of protective cases fulfils almost any requirement.
Thermoelectric climate control systems and vapor compression cycle coolers in racks or integrated units; perfect for keeping 19" rack systems performing at their optimum.