Information we collect
In managing our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information of your visits and resourced that you access including but not limited to; traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Contact details or information by emailing us, completing forms and subscription to newsletters.
- Other information you may provide us when you communicate for any other reason.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to help us analyse how users use our site. For further information on cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org or www.aboutcookies.org.
Use of your information
The information we collect from you is used to provide you information about our products and services. In additional, we may use it for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us relating to our products or services.
- We may provide you information about other relevant products that may also be of interest.
- To inform you of any changes in our products and services, or website changes.
Storing Personal Data
We do not store any personal data unless we have your permission to do so. Personal data is not disclosed to any other party unless we are legally required to do so.
Third Party Links
You will find links to other websites within our website. Where we do so is to help provide reference and further information and does not warrant any guarantee or endorsement of that site or the associated products and services.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 means you have the right to access any information we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to a fee of £10 to cover incurred costs.