CP has its roots in the live events industry, producing ‘flightcases’ for the touring rock bands of the 1970s.
Names such as Led Zepellin, Pink Floyd, Elton John…
Taking incredible punishment tour after tour, some of these early cases are still in use today. Our designs have evolved to accommodate today’s more sophisticated live event needs – for portable studios and production units, outside broadcast units, lighting/sound consoles and electronics racking.
- ProCase, the ultimate flightcase against which others are judged, with a comprehensive list of options and accessories.
- ProRack, the 19″ rack in sizes from 4U to 30U, has a unique anti-vibration system, with mounts focused towards the centre of mass, and the tried and tested construction methods of ProCase.
- EMS, the lightweight, but Tough, polycarbonate 19″ rack system, used by DJs and sound technicians.
- Transit2 (T2), the sturdy lighter weight flightcase.
- Specialist foam design service available to provide tailored cushioning in high quality “closed cell” polyethylene foam.
- This product can be custom built to order, even for one-offs, to meet the most exacting design requirements.
- Standard sizes available.