WITH OVER 50 YEARS EXPERIENCE PROVIDING BESPOKE SOLUTIONS FOR EVERYTHING FROM BROADCAST TO DEFENCE, WE REALLY ARE TRUSTED WHEN IT MATTERS...
It was the 1970s and the live music industry was booming.
Artists like The Who, The Moody Blues and Deep Purple were touring all over the UK, Europe and beyond, taking their beloved instruments and vital sound systems with them on the road.
We saw a need for sturdy cases to protect this precious cargo as it soared through the skies.
CP Cases was started by two semi-professional musicians who wanted to create a long-lasting, rugged case that they could rely upon again and again.
Our flight cases were some of the first on the market, crafted using high-quality materials and to exacting standards – to make them reliable and durable. At CP cases we have evolved from our flight cases to produce more modern and technical containers to suit our clients needs.
We used to focus mainly on flight cases, which now make up only 2% of our sales. The remaining 98% comes from our top-notch Amazon cases and racks, ERacks, and Airships, all crafted with the utmost precision and finest components.
We have expanded our expertise to safeguard practically any equipment during transportation or storage...get in touch today to see how we can help you.