- Superior construction – used worldwide by professional touring musicians, AV and PA hire companies, broadcast applications, etc.
- All edges are glued and pinned in a cabinet construction, before using clench rivets (tougher than pop rivets) to secure edge sections.
- Heavy-duty case fittings are not for show – knuckle ball corners, cam-operated butterfly catches, and fully-recessed sprung handles add to the near indestructibility of ProCase.
- Specialist foam design service available to provide tailored cushioning in high quality “closed cell” polyethylene foam.
- This product can be custom built to order, even for one-offs, to meet the most exacting design requirements.
ProCase from CP Cases is not just a traditional flight case. It draws on over 40 years of case making experience to provide a long-lasting, rugged flight case for multiple trips with heavy payloads.
Using only the finest Finnish birch plywood and rigorous and bifurcated rivet construction, each ProCase flight case then is glued, pinned and riveted with aluminium edges and steel knuckle corners. CP Cases are manufactured with hard-wearing black PVC laminate, pressure bonded to 9mm plywood.
ProCase and ProRack were specified by Sony in a special suite of cases and racks (shown below) to produce a demonstration kit for Sony Sonaps equipment that can be shipped anywhere round the world at short notice.
View our full range of protective cases.
Contact us today to get your personalised quote
+44 (0)20 8568 1881 | firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in:
Where secure and save transportation and storage of essential and sensitive equipment is a prerequisite, our range of protective cases fulfils almost any requirement.
A triumph of strength and style, protecting contents even under severe impact, and are tougher, lighter and more resilient than traditional designs in laminated plywood.
Lightweight, tough and made-to-measure Rugged Textiles are a cost effective and practical solution for moving, deploying and protecting equipment and instrumentation.