- Interlocking lid/body. Neoprene seal excludes rain, dust and other environmental hazards.
- Optional low-profile recessed wheels and retractable handles.
- Choose recessed or surface mounted locks, padlockable catches and handles.
- Many other accessories, finishes and labelling options.
- Specialist foam design service available to provide tailored cushioning in high quality “closed cell” polyethylene foam.
- This product can be custom built to order, even for one-offs, to meet the most exacting design requirements.
High-tensile aluminium is lighter than plywood, yet AluWeld cases meet the stringent US ATA300 Cat1 standard of a minimum 100 return air trips.
AluWeld resists the most arduous of climatic and environmental conditions. Seams and joints are robotically welded, making cases weatherproof to IP54.
The inter-locking lid/body seal (with integral neoprene rubber gasket) protect contents against rain, dirt, dust and other environmental hazards. Each AluWeld is manufactured individually to meet your exact requirement.
AluWeld cases are Made-to-Measure; the construction lends itself to intricate designs and applications, and is in use across a wide range of industries, including defence, broadcast and medical.
- Choice of recessed or surface-mounted locks, catches and handles
- Stacking options include:
- Impact resistant nylon corners, which locate with each other for stacking and extra protection
- Interlocking lid indents for static stacking and storage
- Low, profile, recessed 70 mm wheels and retractable handle (reinforced internally with stainless steel) can be attached to make cases with heavy contents easy and quick to move
- Choice of surface finishes: anodised or powder-coated RAL paint colours
- Padlockable catches
- AluWeld can be equipped with foam inserts to give the maximum protection to its contents
- Labelling of various types are possible including company branding
View our full range of protective cases.
Contact us today to get your personalised quote
+44 (0)20 8568 1881 | email@example.com OR fill out the form below.
You may also be interested in:
Where secure and save transportation and storage of essential and sensitive equipment is a prerequisite, our range of protective cases fulfils almost any requirement.
Foam protection that meet requirements for colour, multi-layering and special properties, by a variety of processes, including high speed CNC routing, laminating, drilling, blocking and hand sculpting.