- Labels can be applied to cases manufactured in laminated plywood, aluminium and plastics. The labels themselves can be in plastic or metal and can be screen-printed, etched, or engraved.
- If branding is required on the case itself the alternatives are screen printing and cut vinyl.
- There are several alternatives for the branding and labelling of bags and textile products. These include multicolour embroidery, screen printing and rubber labels.
- Bag shoulder straps can be branded by weaving in a brand name or logo.
- The type of branding used depends on the material of construction and the way in which your product will be used. Our experts can advise on the most cost effective branding solution.
- Also available are stamping, embossing, stencilling and bar coding.
CP Cases designs protective packaging that not only supports your sales and marketing strategy but makes a positive statement about your company. Labelling and branding are a value for money option that provide increased brand recognition for your products.
Any case, rack or bag can be enhanced with the addition of customer branding and client labelling, utilising a range of options, including silk screen printing, engraved labels, etched labels, embroidered panels, sewn-on badges and swing labels.
Labelling and Identification Features
Contact us today to get your personalised quote
+44 (0)20 8568 1881 | firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in:
Where secure and save transportation and storage of essential and sensitive equipment is a prerequisite, our range of protective cases fulfils almost any requirement.
Foam protection that meet requirements for colour, multi-layering and special properties, by a variety of processes, including high speed CNC routing, laminating, drilling, blocking and hand sculpting.
Lightweight, tough and made-to-measure Rugged Textiles are a cost effective and practical solution for moving, deploying and protecting equipment and instrumentation.