- Detachable front and rear lids for easy access to equipment.
- Lids incorporate neoprene rubber gasket seal to ensure weatherproof protection against dust, dirt and rain.
- Easy stacking is achieved by the integral indents/outdents.
- Features easy-grip steel-reinforced handle on front lid.
- Screws to rack your equipment are included with every StratoRack.
- Standard rack-to-rack depth of 400mm. Available off-the-shelf in 2U, 3U and 4Unit sizes.
- Standard sizes available.
The lightweight aluminium StratoRack comes in an attractive gunmetal grey finish. It is suitable for the transport of rack mounted portable test equipment.
View our complete range of 19″ racks.
Contact us today to get your personalised quote
+44 (0)20 8568 1881 | email@example.com
You may also be interested in:
Protective enclosures for 19-inch systems meeting a wide range of applications; live performance, satellite & telecoms, test & measurement products and defence & homeland security.
Where secure and save transportation and storage of essential and sensitive equipment is a prerequisite, our range of protective cases fulfils almost any requirement.
Lightweight, tough and made-to-measure Rugged Textiles are a cost effective and practical solution for moving, deploying and protecting equipment and instrumentation.