- Heavy-duty steel bolted rack with side stiffening plates on 16U and above.
- Front and rear removable lids. Rear racking with support shelves available.
- Non-burr fibre edging, secured with clench rivets, for easy handling. Colour choices available in HP laminate with aluminium edging.
- Suspended racks have lightweight pre-stressed steel chassis with punched burst holes, delivering greater rigidity and saving weight. Floating frame allows for all-round air circulation.
- “Z” mounting frame supports very heavy equipment. Top grade Finnish Birch plywood used.
Whether you are in the broadcast, music, telecoms industries or have any requirement for 19 inch racking equipment, ProRack offers the protection and light weight you need.
ProRack comes as a fixed rail version or with the chassis suspension-mounted on 8 rubber anti-vibration mounts. Both come in a professional black plywood finish, as standard, but colour options and a range of optional extras, such as wheel boards and support shelves, are also available.
Finished with a protective and strengthening aluminium edge, ProRack comes in a range of sizes from 4U to 34U.
Fixed rail ProRacks are available in unit sizes of 4U to 26U while the shock-mounted chassis version, contained within the same high quality plywood case, delivers options up to 34U.
The suspended racks are not only lighter but also offer increased protection against vibration and the floating frame provides better all-round ventilation for equipment.
A side-stiffening plate is used in all racks, 16U or greater.
Elastomeric mounts come in 2 different hardness options depending on the combined weight of the chassis and the payload.
View our complete range of 19″ racks.
Contact us today to get your personalised quote
+44 (0)20 8568 1881 | email@example.com
You may also be interested in:
Specialised and bespoke rack systems for high-end and unique installations in a range of sectors; live performance, broadcast, satellite & telecoms, test & measurement, defence & security and many others.
19 inch Racks
Protective enclosures for 19 inch systems meeting a wide range of applications; live performance, satellite & telecoms, test & measurement products and defence & homeland security.
Where secure and save transportation and storage of essential and sensitive equipment is a prerequisite, our range of protective cases fulfils almost any requirement.
Foam protection that meet requirements for colour, multi-layering and special properties, by a variety of processes, including high speed CNC routing, laminating, drilling, blocking and hand sculpting.