- Enhanced ‘sway space’ between inner frame and outer case to prevent contact with outer container
- All our 19 inch Amazon Racks have a ‘user adjustable’ inner frame allowing back to front movement of 50mm within the outer container to accommodate front panel and rear wiring/ connector needs.
- Optional ‘EasyGlide’ removable, self anchoring, internal frame system
- Standard, stainless steel M6 threaded fasteners secure electronic equipment into floating stainless steel cage nuts at both front and rear of frame.
- All our 19 inch Amazon Racks have positive stacking, aligning at the front face regardless of rack depth
Amazon ruggedised enclosures combine the tough resilience of a rotomoulded case with an aluminium rack frame (an optional stainless steel frame is available) which is suspended by 8 (or 16 as an option) anti-vibration mounts.
Anti vibration racks are available from 4U to 14U and in two standard frame depths of 480mm and 610mm. (Further sizes to follow).
Amazon 19 inch Racks are designed to function in extreme conditions and survive rough handling in military or civilian applications.
Amazon 19 inch ruggedised Racks comply with MIL-STD 810 and are rated IP65.
The optional EasyGlide™ system allows the inner frame to slide in and out of the rack body. This enables easy “on the bench” equipment population and “full all round” access for maintenance.
Amazon 19 inch Racks offer enhanced ‘sway space’ between the inner frame and rack body to prevent collision under servere impact conditions.
Amazon 19 inch Racks are an approved product for government and MoD / DoD requirements.
View our complete range of 19″ racks.
Amazon Racks Features
19 inch rackmount chassis
Combining precision manufacturing techniques with innovative design, this new approach to producing rackmount chassis brings outstanding durability and performance during shock & vibration testing.
Zipped pouched that can be secured in place in both shallow and deep rack lids for the storage of cabling and leads are available. Cable pouches can be retro fitted by users without the use of tools. This is just one of many optional accessories, such as tamper-proof latches, support shelves, pressure relief valves and replacement handles that allow Amazon Racks to be customised to fit the user’s requirements.
19" Rack chassis assembly guide
Best practise guide to populating 19″ Rack Chassis. Essential ‘how to do it’ advice for Amazon Rack, ERack and SatRack. Click here
Contact us today to get your personalised quote
+44 (0)20 8568 1881 | firstname.lastname@example.org OR fill out the form below.
You may also be interested in:
Designed to meet applications in the defence, marine, security, aerospace, oil and gas, satellite…
19 inch Racks
Protective enclosures for 19 inch systems meeting a wide range of applications; live performance, satellite & telecoms,…
Where secure and save transportation and storage of essential and sensitive equipment is a…
Thermoelectric climate control systems and vapour compression cycle coolers in racks or integrated units;…