CP Cases to showcase at InterBEE 2018 in Japan
CP Cases showcases new design aspects of fully customisable bespoke camera covers & SatRack 19-inch product range for broadcast-specific applications at InterBEE 2018, Japan
Alongside industry partner EMIC; CP Cases will be exhibiting at InterBEE, between 14th to 16th November in Hall 4, Stand 4306.
InterBEE is the international broadcast equipment exhibition for professional audio, video and communications held at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba, Japan. The event showcases commercial broadcast products and brings together the latest innovations in content production.
PROTECTIVE CAMERA CASING KEY FACTS
Our latest bespoke protective covers are specifically for the purpose of protecting vital broadcast equipment. This includes UHD and 4K cameras from temperature extremes that can reach as low as -18 °C in combination with wind, rain and snow. Custom made covers can be specially designed to protect remote camera heads and all types of camera bodies and lenses; this is to provide sufficient internal airflow to also minimise the risk of overheating. Generic, conventional camera weather covers are also available that provide exceptional protection for all regular OB camera set-ups.
- All key structural seams are continuously and imperviously sealed. This is to protect against the very worst of weather
- Wide choice of colours to comply with venue colour scheme
- Capability to apply company logos etc
- Clear acrylic viewing windows and draw-cord sealing access ports, provide near the noiseless operation
- Manufactured at CP Cases HQ in the UK
- Huge stock holding of specialist materials such as Thinsulate™ insulation ensures quick turnaround times
19-INCH SATRACK KEY FACTS
The 19-inch SatRack represents a leap forward in 19-inch portable rack design that allows high levels of protection for the transportation of 19 inch equipment as checked airline luggage. This novel design rack case is available in standard sizes of 3U, 4U and 5U versions with a 480 or 610mm deep, lightweight welded aluminium frame, which is fully compatible with UK or US 19-inch rack-mountable equipment.
- Ultra-lightweight “Fly-away” solutions for 19” equipment which conforms to IATA standards and can be checked in as “commercial” luggage.
- All housed in an anonymous-looking “black bag” indistinguishable from other traveller’s luggage
- SatRack gets the maximum payload of 19” kit into an anti-vibration, shockproof chassis that ensures delicate electronics reaches its destination unscathed and “ready for work”
- A client application for an extremely lightweight solution that could accommodate heavy equipment but not impact the integrity of the protective capabilities.
- A range of standard sizes are available but AirShip’s capacity to meet customer’s requirements puts it a class above the rest.
For more information about our SatRack range, click here.